Wednesday 11 January 2012

Boho Goth Girl


This is a bit of a belated post (you can tell as its PRE-FRINGE!) as I wore this outfit to my work night out before xmas, well I say work night out, but really because I kinda work from home, I invented a fake-work
night-out with a few of my buddies. I had a great night which ended up with me taking my hair down and head banging and dancing to Bhangra. FUN. I didn't get home till 6.30am (after falling out with my Lita's on the walk home!) But I loved wearing this outfit it felt so glam and vintage, I wore it with my big grey Sheepskin collared coat, featured in previous posts, and with my pals we turned a few heads. I took these then forgot all about them. So here they are...enjoy.








Skirt- Bought in Thrift Store in Norway for £6
Shirt -Charity Shop £3
Sheepskin Collars For Sale in my Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

  1. you remind me like a brunette katiejean garside! great style!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...