Tuesday 17 January 2012

Halo Soap Goodness

Got these lovely soaps (and face cream) from Halo Soaps HERE on Etsy, great products, and a lovely lady with great customer service!

Soaps to me offer a economic and ecological option, which means reduced waste products leaving my home, they last longer and mean I'm not feeling guilty every time I chuck out (even to recycling) an empty body wash/ shampoo bottle!

They can be great gifts with stunning packaging such as this one I got for xmas from La Nuit (www.sweetpetula.com)
Such a cool design, I'm in love.
Just don't get it in yer eyes!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful looking product! They look very natural and void of too much colouring and perfume. Thanks for sharing.

    PS: I love your blog background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm those look awesome! Especially the carrot face soap : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...