Saturday 7 January 2012

Cosmetics Secrets....

Thought I should do one of these 'show folks what you use' type things for my cosmetics and fun things like that, because I'm always pretty nosey and interested how other people create their personal make up style and look. My choices are strongly based on ease of use, longevity, flexibility of use and obviously the look I'm trying to achieve. Currently I'm using these products...

I use the Miracle Touch Blush on eyes instead of shadow, the dark end smokey grey/black under eye, and the white shimmer end under brow. The lip tint is new, got it today but I always favour tints to lipstick.


I used the silver in my inner corners of eyes, Oh and the blush smells amazing by the way I HIGHLY reccommend it even just for the smell!

Read on....

The sheer powder is just nice and cheap, used over the foundation below, and the Barry M eyeliner is the best one for inside the water line of you eyes. Stays PUT! 

 To create this laidback, grunge kinda daytime look....

I got a new headband from the Urban Outfitters sale (a shop I only buy from when its in sale- like most high street shops for me!) And its BURGUDY AND VELVET haaaa haaa who would of guessed lol.

             
My hair has gone bushy in the second picture here...hehe...dunno why?! The smokey grey/black eyeshadow does get a bit creasey but hey ho, its easy and fast to use and you only notice its done that if you are up close. I'm sure I could solve that problem with a primer too.

I've put a clear balm over the lip tint to soften them as it doesn tend to make your lips feel dry, but it stays on after eating so I think its much better than lipstick!, AND it doesn't transfer on to boyfriends lips either! WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...