Saturday 21 January 2012

Everything I love...All at once


I couldn't help myself...I had to wear all my favourite things of the moment in one outfit. 

Oh HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR/ KUNG HEI FAT CHOY!!!!!! 
I wore this to go have Yum Cha to celebrate! It was delish' as usual, and I didn't burn my greedy mouth for once! Also I tried Lai Wong Bau (Steamed Custard Bun) its really nice, normally I don't have room. My boyfriend is half Chinese, by the way!






Coat -Nimble Dress Betrayals
Tee - Art Disco
Necklace- Black Sanctuary
(PS.LUCKY YOU...50% sale on for next two days use DISCOUNT CODE 'Extinction' although annoying for me cos I just paid full price!! Damn me being too ON IT! GRRRR!)
Ear Cuffs - Ebay
Shorts- Missguided
Leggings - Black Milk Clothing
Boots- Dr Martens USA online store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...