Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Coat from Heaven Awaits....


Just bought this STUNNING coat on Ebay, It was terribly expensive (so don't tell my boyfriend!) but soooo worth it, I've been looking for one like this for a long time and after being out bid for one to many times, I had to bite the bullet and pay more than my £65 budget. I don't think you can actually get ones like this for as cheap as that anyway, it seems now they are just far too sought after! I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE, all the way from Sacremento California! The Ebay shop I bought it from is really COOL with a gorgeous to die for model...check it out HERE
What a Sexy Bunch. A well curated very bohemian rock and roll collection! 

Top marks NIMBLE DRESS BETRAYALS, you can also find them HERE.

1 comment:

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...