Thursday 1 December 2011

Box of surprises!


Look at these lovely bits and bobs that arrived in a box today! I was having a bit of a bad day for several reasons including having a swollen tongue from biting it (then crying!) last night. Then I open a box from my school friend with this amazing array of vintage ethnic costume bits from her attic. I love that they smell like attic. One of my favourite smells!  I went to school with Alison Rushbrook still lives in Poolewe where I grew up. Check out her lovely handmade jewellery by clicking this link....BUTTON BOTHY!!!!
xlclipcomp
I love these clips she makes!
What a lovely surprise and a beautiful card with my favourite bird, the crow!
Stunning (and tiny) silk dress, embriodered waistcoat and scarf!

As you can see I have already decorated my room to match! 



So as I'm all freshly inspired I decided to do a quick shoot with the items styled together with Frida Kahlo as my muse! And who doesn't love that thick eye-browed lady! She's is my second eyebrow inspiration after Siouxsie Sioux! It's all about the EYEBROWS FOLKS!!!!

Check out my next post for the results!!! Thanks Alison, you definitely made my day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...