Monday 28 November 2011

Sparkly Nails, Dressing table and SHOES!!!

Ramshead & Holographic eye from Ebay


Car Necklace from Art school friend Sibyl, Bike from Paris Vintage Stall

Really should fix that necklace!...(right bottom corner)
Ahhhhh...my lovely Mum sent my shoes down from Scotland, YES mum's are the BEST!!! I may sell some of these! Keep your eyes peeled in my shop!


TINY BOXES
i put tiny things in tiny boxes
inside other small boxes
in which there are several small compartments containing
yet more small boxes, each one is moved from box to box
where it fits best yet never finds a home- 
is always emptied out, picked over,
fussed upon, then returned
having gained nothing from the whole rigmarole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...