Sunday 12 December 2010

Tesco Online- clothing range goes Couture!

I was shocked to find that Tesco have upped their game in the fashion stakes and obviously want an even bigger slice if the pie than they already have by moving into higher end fashion lines. I'd like to see the product in front of me to see if they are better quality or whether its just the modern designs that you are paying for. If I was gonna buy something from them, I think id get this lace top, which has actauly gone in the sale, telling me the line can't have sold out!


So what else would I recommend? On trend for next year is this military coat in their Limited Edition range and this hooded cape Snoody looking number in grey.

Really nice pleat detail. Think I might have to buy this one! Snoods are just so much easier than scarves when its windy!


If you can't afford the Leather shorts that are so popular Tesco F&F Trend have made a pretty good PVC version, for only £16!

These Leggings will also be great for layering up!
Fairisle is so on trend at the moment too!

And this snood..


Embrace the inner Grunge in you with this long stripe skirt 



From the Liqourice range this dress takes my fancy-
And in the sale only £15, who can argue with that?
And these sale shorts will be great for summer next year



Oh and from the Rock Baroque range...look at this lovely £30 black Cape


And this Bargain Belt at £5!

And this awesome Paisley scarf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...