Thursday 16 December 2010

New Look AW 2010, So...whats my picks?


Peach & Peter Pan collar. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Interesting modern pattern and shape, up to date colour...FUN wee number!

Two things I Love-Beige and Spots!

Black Chiffon, whats not to like? I'd wear it with a big cream fur coat!

Retro lacey 60's inspired? I likey.

I'm not normally a huge fan of New Look, but I decided to give them a chance and found these nice dresses online. I've picked the classier, more timeless pieces, as I do find a lot of the styles too tacky and throw away fashion, which I'm not into. Yes I like a bargain, but it stops being a good deal if you only it for one season or a few times. Right ladies?



A few accessories caught my eye too....the head band will be good for keeping the ol' ears warm with out totally messing and flattening the hair me thinks?

This little number for.... wait for it...a tenner in the sale!

Pilazzo pants, floral...Long and grungy sooo...on trend. woop woop!

So ......What do you like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...