Sunday 5 December 2010

First Ever Blog Post!

Today I realized that if you want to be happy you must do the things that make you happy.

For me, one thing that always makes me smile is eating especially sweet things or as I like to shout "PUDS!!!!" to my boyfriend after dinner. So today we decided to get domestic and bake some Coffee and Walnut cupcakes, as you can see here, with light marscapone icing.

Just in case you were wondering my favourite puddings are...

Tiramisu (Jamie Olivers' one kicks ass)
Creme Brulee (from Moshi Moshi,  Japanese resterant in Bartholemew square),
Waffles with Vanilla ice cream and Maple Syrup (which i seem to put on everything nowadays!) Pancakes with lemon and sugar and maple syrup,
Fudge from the fudge shop on Kensington Gardens part of the North Laines, which is also great crumbled over vanilla ice cream...
oh the world of puds still to be discovered....I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...