Sunday 9 January 2011

I'm feeling highland homesick...

I found this lovely site http://www.anta.co.uk that has great photographs of lovely traditional inspired products, which have made me pretty homesick for the beautiful highlands, fortunately I'm flying up north to visit the family next week, after spending christmas away from family for the first time last year!

how great would these be for weddings or new year celebrations?

This picture makes me so happy!

What a great setting for the products!

Tartan milk jug and heather heaven!
Every one needs a Tartan scarf!

HMMMMM...yummy.

Thats one hairy sporran!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...