Tuesday 19 April 2011

I love this outfit so had to share it with you all. XXX

Ta Da!
FUUUURRRRYYYY

I'm living in my stinky leather jacket at the mo!!!

Love my £5 Sale Rail 90's waistcoat with embroidery & pearls! its ace! Yippeee...been wearing it to death, think this is the best combo though!

And yes, the sun may be out but its still bit cold, im not lying on the beach with a bikini on like some nutters are this week! I like pale skin (on me anyway) and i'd prefer no skin cancer or early ageing signs thank you very much! hehe.

Oh and this was about 2 weeks ago, when we had a wee sunny-but-cold spell, I've put my furry stoles away now.SOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...