Sunday 24 April 2011

Ombre hair Basic Tutorial and Youtube Link

 I changed my nose stud to a ring yesterday! I feel 15 again!!
Seems like everyone whos anyone is doing it, which normally stops me, but I just love the way OMBRE looks I had to give it a go! So I decided to go ahead since my hair is in good condition AND was going to tell you all how I did it, but after searching for youtube videos of how everyone else does it, discovered that there are quite a few tutorials, all of which are pretty long,boring and off topic...

SO instead of rehashing the same information over and over like everyone else I picked my favourite one which is sweet and to the point! Go girls! http://youtu.be/2Zw-taMxsdo (very quick OMBRE Tutorial!)

I basically followed their instructions, I tied my hair in bunches and applied bleach to the ends then again further up a while later, covering them with cling film in between. Its not rocket science, but I wouldn't do it yourself if you are fond of your lovely well conditioned hair, as home bleaching dries it out! Any kind of bleaching does infact, even at the hairdressers.

Pictures of the results below, click read more link....It worked pretty well I think, although I feel like my hair gets much knottier and dryer (as expected) at the ends now. It takes much more conditioner to get it untangled.




I've been growing my hair since last march and haven't dyed it in AGES so I thought I should update my look...and its easy to dye back over when I get bored of it! Ideally I'd like to dye the very tips Turquoise (just love that hair colour at the mo!) but I think I'd have to lighten them even more for it to take! So......what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...