Friday 14 October 2011

Competition Time! WIN a Studded Headband!

WOOP WOOP! Who loves Ye? I do thats who!

WIN this STUDDED HEADBAND made by your Sister Of Psyche! Leather with real metal studs!



All you have to do is;
A - Follow me on Blogger/Blogspot/Google thingyinmy gig (whatever you wanna call it)
B - For a extra entry - Follow me on Bloglovin
C - Leave a a comment on this post to say where you are following

...and thats it!

 WINNER will be drawn from one of my many HATS at the end of the month! GOOD LUCK

Love from Your Sister (Psyche)
xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. ITS SO GORGEOUS! love this headband, i am definitely entering : )
    Following you on blogger and added you to my etsy favs!

    xx
    mirrorandmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by!!!I'd love to hear from you!

Any feedback/comments/questions are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...